Top Glamping spots in Canada.
1. Clayoquot Wilderness Resort, Tofino, British Columbia
A luxury resort with the rate starting at $5000. The resort offers the beautiful Canadian wilderness along with five-star cuisine, world-class spa and WIFI.
2. Entre Cîmes et Racines, Eastman, Quebec
Just a 90 minute drive from Montreal, this place offers 11 ecoshelters that connects you to nature while keeping the luxuries of civilization.
3. Free Spirit Spheres, Qualicum Beach, British Columbia
In Free Spirit Spheres, you are engulfed in a sphere that is hovering above ground that is both luxurious and magical.
4. Wilderness Suites, Long Point Bay, Ontario
One of Ontario's most pristine outdoor escape that include activities such as ziplining, kayak fishing, and mountain biking. They also have a corporate retreat option included.
5. Flora Bora, Christopher Lake, Saskatchewan
The yurts in Flora Bora come with fully equipped private bathrooms, kitchenette, deck, with nature trails and fruitful gardens just steps beyond the front door.
6. Sundance Lodges, Kananaskis Trail, Alberta
Just an hour drive outside of Calgary, the Sundance Lodges has the stunning Rocky Mountain as a backdrop with the Kananaskis River at your feet.