- When booking flights and hotels online enable private browsing. Travel sites often track your visits and will raise the price simply because you’ve visited before.
Wrap headphones around a binder clip to prevent them from tangling.
When you’re driving in a new city and need to remember where you parked, drop a pin on Google Maps or take a picture of the parking space with your phone.
If you forget the wall plug-in for your phone charger, check the back of your hotel TV. There’s usually a USB port.
If you want to bring a small amount of concealer or lotions, put them in contact cases.
- Place a dryer sheet in your suitcase to keep your clothes smelling fresh and to reduce static.
- To reduce wrinkling in folded clothes, use tissue paper
- Save space by rolling clothes instead of folding.
- Use belts to line collars to keep them crispy
- Pack a Power Strip - It can be hard to locate a power jack in an airport to charge one device, let alone to charge two or three. A small power strip is perfect for travel and works well when you’re trying to charge all of your devices, whether it be at the airport or in your hotel room.
Traveling can be stressful sometimes. Here are 10 tips to make traveling a little less hectic.